Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Beyond the Hypothetical

After about a year of planning a hypothetical church plant, we are officially going to be planting a new church! Though excited about this new venture I will grieve the ease and expertise that comes with hypothetical church planting. You see a hypothetical church can be anything and nothing all at the same time. It makes you sound smart, it never talks back and in its own world it is amazingly effective.

To fill the void I plan on taking on some other hypothetical challenges. I've been perfecting the art of hypothetical excercise for a while and find though it doesn't do much for physical stamina, it is good for the ego. As long as I don't actually lift any real weights, I believe that I can. I'm also considering espionage, hair dressing, synchronized swimming or some combination of the three for my next venture. Hypothetically speaking that is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

I can teach you synchronized swimming if you ever want to come out of hypothetical world.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I think that you would be a phenomenal hair dresser...

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home