Thursday, July 13, 2006



Sorry we haven't blogged in so long. More a matter of little time to write than few things to write about. Even as I do this I have Nate on my lap asking his version of 200 questions. Most notably why spiderman is by Jesus... I've taught many children't Bible lessons, but I think I'll have to pull the, "Ask your mom." card on this one. I love the conversation, but for some reason I'm wishing we would have invented that little fart machine Kate posted about. Seems there is a smell permeating the room.
There's something I just couldn't resist about this comic. Probably the same thing that led me to spend $7 at a garage sale buying spider man laser blasters today. What? It's for the kids... Giving credit where it's due I found the comic on this guy's blog... click here for link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home