Wednesday, May 24, 2006

something smelly...

Ok... the fart machine.

I'm almost afraid to tell you because we don't have a patent on it yet.

Nate and I were meandering through the aisles of Target when Nate gets a thoughtful look on his face. I could tell he was somewhere else and ask him what's up. And he says this: "Mom, when dad and I become inventors (which is just funny in itself... most four year olds are dreaming of becoming firefighters, or basketball players- mine pictures himself alongside of his dad scheming up new gadgets for the world), we should invent a machine that sucks up all the bad smell from our farts and puts it back into our bodies, but leaves the fart sound behind." brillant... the benefits of a fart without the smell. I think he may have something here.

He says all this as a peculiar smell permeates through the air around us.

The best inventions are birthed out of need.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

can we order one of those? Better yet sign up my whole family! Nate is brilliant!!!!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home